Saturday, August 6, 2011

Daily O. 2A

Today @ 3:


  • Still no sign of change yet.
  • The whisper of trees, and the feel of the breeze outside the kitchen window is everything to me.
    • That gray shed is the doorway to the secret garden and worlds beyond...
  • Lucille Ball movie marathon on TCM is about to empty my DVR.
  • Was reminded that I knew of a tranny in my high school. She was fearless.
  • The song "Avril 14th" by Aphex Twin has been haunting me.
    • Its been a long time between hauntings.
  • Reinvigorated my Model Mayhem profile. Its more honest.
  • My mom is right: Letting the outside in (by way of opening all the windows) is good for the soul. Sometimes.
  • Am I escaping too much?
  • Had a burning desire to run outside and be a part of it all at 2AM last night.
    • Didnt.
  • Still in love with the color of my skin.
  • Discovered that my thoughts towards my inevitable Husband's nationality are racist. 
    • On an enlightened level I do not care. But in my mind there's a preference.
  • Love the sound of silence.
  • Applied for a job as an A&F model. Ironic.

Mid-Day Image:



No comments:

Post a Comment