Saturday, August 6, 2011

Daily O 2B

Tonight @ 1:

• My sister and I are doing well thanks to Words With Friends and a suicidal cousin.
• Read a lot today. Didn't write again.
• Noticed something new happening when I meditate: My body temperature rises a lot. My clothes are stuck to my skin with sweat even with the AC confirming that the room temperature has dropped.
• At least the third time I've noticed this.
• What is that about? 'Cause when I sleep with the AC on, I wake up freezing in the morning.
• Something weird happened in my brain while watching TV: In a random moment, suddenly, I could feel a whirring inside my brain, and a sense of spacial movement or expansion. At least, I think that's what it was.
• Nothing prompted this. I was doing nothing special. I ate nothing weird today. And one could say that all I did today was sit on my butt, which was no different than the day before. Just in the living room.
• So why and what happened escapes me.
• It lasted no more than 5 seconds. But I felt it. So strongly that I tuned-out of the show to take note.
• My thought being: "What... the fuck... is THAT?"
• Have noticed a spiritual presence hanging out on my left from time to time this past week. Not when I'm outside though.
• Haven't been outside much.

No comments:

Post a Comment