Friday, August 5, 2011

Daily Observations 1B

Tonight @ 1AM:

• It's been 20 years, and my best friend and I are still spending hours on the phone together.
• Talked about books, TV plot holes, the light and shadow of our twin souls.
• His son, Felix, made good interruptions.
• Still SYTYCD obssessed. Watching the reruns twice, and recording it while simultaneously hunting down YouTube clips is proof of this.
• I file away my favorites knowing full-well I'll be hiring them in due course.
• Cherries are delicious.
• Reinvested in "Game of Thrones" Book 5.
• I've been spending a lot of time alone.
• Flirted with the idea of being a famous pop singer. Thanks, Rihanna.
• Wondering what a "change of direction" looks like, and entails (referencing latest Beacons of Light broadcast at lightworker.com).
• Proud that I've successfully hit a Twitter groove. No longer feel like a pop culture misfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment