Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daily O 3B

Tonight @ 1:25:

• Was momentarily obsessed with taking tests on whether or not I'd survive a zombie apocalypse.
• They were surprisingly extensive.
• 4 taken. Results? Not good. Although I have skills and brains. My lack of weaponry experience would hold me back unless I found an armed group FAST, and learned how to use a gun quick.
• Became oddly morose when queried by my family about my upcoming birthday. Sad, indeed.
• Do not like my mother's driving.
• Grateful for the moon's presence within the last few nights. Planning on a nighttime meditation on the roof tomorrow eve. Think I have a lot to benefit from it.
• Uber-excited about the end of my Saturn Return. It's time to get back on track.
• This should be an interesting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment