Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daily O 3A

Today @ 3:45:


  • Woke up in the weirdest state of catatonics. Lasted over three hours.
  • Went to the roof to read. Too hot. Listened to ascension music as the clouds and sun unfastened before me.
    • Ascended.
    • When finished, my catatonic bouts deepened. Found myself staring into nothingness for long periods. My body frozen like a statue, unaware of space and time and heat.
      • They say this used to happen to Socrates. Deep in thought. 
        • My thoughts were not "deep". No significant change from usual thoughts. 
          • Its a lot like the Wizard of Oz. I manipulate a gargantuan machine of smoke and fire, then leave the console to retreat to a quiet shadowed corner to think about things and hear myself.
    • Rediscovered the monarch of ME. 
      • Drawing myself towards my Castle and my Court.
  • Talked with Cecil. ... Birthday plans.
    • Starting to suspect the reconnection might cosmically be for my benefit.
  • I'm a cat.
    • Dreamt that I was in the old brooklyn apartment (Park Slope). In the bathroom. 
      • I took a piss in the dark (saw no reason to turn on the light), but the stream was going everywhere, and I couldn't control it no matter what I did. I silently cursed at the annoyance of this.
      • Turned on the light. Began to clean up. But Sylvester, our cat, would not get away from the bowl no matter how hard I pushed. Eventually, he stretched his butt over the toilet and started to pee. 
        • Astonishment, clearly.
      • When he was done, he got down and I tried to flush, but the tank was giving me trouble.
        • Wouldn't flush properly, and the water was turning soapy/sudsy.
      • Sylvester, then, jumped into the bowl, drenching his entire body in our urine.
        • Supremely aggravated, clearly.
      • He got out, and I got the toilet to flush. Turned on the bathtub faucet to wash him. 
        • He wasn't having it, 'though initially curious.
      • I cleaned the mess around the toilet bowl. And that's all I recall.
        • Other than the fleeting lucid thought that I ought to remember this dream.
  • Thinking about job situation: Scaggs of resumes I've sent for various types of jobs over the course of a month.
    • Not so much as an interview???
      • Suspecting cosmically imposed standstill.

Mid-Day Image:



No comments:

Post a Comment