Monday, August 8, 2011

Daily O 4A

Today @ 3:


  • Just finished meditating. Drifted in and out of sleep. Feel like I may have hit a ceiling. But yet I do feel calm and collected and confident.
    • The new position of my hands on my thighs is great. 
      • Noticed indentations of my palms, creating prints/patterns on my thighs. Funny, that.
    • Stil sweating.
  • I think my mother needs to hear from me throughout the day because she gets lonesome at her desk. And I'm a comfort to her.
  • No urge to really go out today. 
  • My routine and distractions are appearing to wane. I may be growing weary of them and the monotony. If this is true, I'm excited.
  • "Game of Thrones" book 5 seems to be my most reliable source of soul-entertainment.

Mid-Day Image:



No comments:

Post a Comment